Monday, October 27, 2008

Have you missed seeing picture after picture after picture of this cutie? Oh stop, I meant Aubrey, but thanks ;) Have I mentioned I love this girl?



Aubrey's personal chair - she loves it and sits in it every day.

She also loves laying in piles of her blankets. She'll spend all afternoon moving the piles around the house and cuddling in them.
She also loves her dad. Something she doesn't love? Being dressed up for Halloween!


17 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

I never get sick of pictures of beautiful little girls!!
Great job on the photo shoot, my favorite one is where they are turned around on the bench (facing the camera) and the city is behind them.
Also, I am impressed with your crafts, did you get the stuff at Construction Juncion?

lindsey gruwell said...

I love it!! She is such a cutie. I can't wait to see her! she always looks so happy playing around. Love the pooh bear costume....Those little skinny legs. What a happy girl! And hey, you got her to keep her clip in her hair!

Maycock Family said...

I love it!! Aubrey wouldn't be normal if she loved to wear a costume! I can't believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!

The Jungle Explorer said...

I love the Pooh bear costume! Isn't Halloween great? My little X-man is being a monkey this year. However, he actually loves his costume. Go figure. I'll post some pictures on my blog once I get some. (www.jensen-jungle.blogspot.com)

SmAsh

Linda said...

LOL! I love that Jonece is holding Aubs down, and the boy above her is like "whoa, Pooh's gone wild." And she's getting so big! What a cutie.

Michele said...

She is just so funny everyday! What a sweet treasure she is...you and Zach are so lucky!

Sketchy said...

Oh now, if that isn't the cutest little grumpy Pooh bear!

You better not let Jana talk you into changing her costume!

cathy said...

She is so cute! So when are we going to hang out again? I say soon!!!

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

She is such a darling little girl! Thanks for sharing. I love her Halloween outfit. I have a picture of Abby crying in her costume as well. At what age do they start enjoying the dressing up?

Jana said...

Hey, I am just saying. . .even Aubrey wishes she was wearing something else. :) But I do have have to say, she does look cute. Where are you with all those dressed up kiddos?

Jana said...

Also, I love all the other pics of her too. Her hair is getting so long. And you are lucky it is growing evenly all around her face. Poor Ellie. Just nice and long in the back. We are thinking about moving into a trailer next year.

Rachel said...

what a cool costume, she looks a little sassy in those tights.

La Familia Young said...

LOL.. she looks sooo cute! Camilla loves stuffed animals.. she thinks giving them kisses means biting them on the nose.. I guess she gets that kissing has something to do with the mouth. Aubrey looks so adorable with that outfit on. Hope you have a terrific Halloween.

noelle said...

oh, i'm laughing so hard right now. m hates to be dressed up, too. i tried to put this fairy costume on her for halloween and she had a serious seizure, yelling out her version of expletives. drama queen. i think i was a pretty good kid and don't deserve this kind of emotional suffering.

Brooklet said...

I like the pictures of her protesting the costume! She'll like dressing up better next year!

Kimberly said...

Yes you are very cute and I can see where Audrey gets her good looks:) That costume makes her so squishible I just wanted to reach thru the screen and give her a sqeeze! And her chair is that from Potter Barn Kids? I wanted to get Maeryn one but I didn't know if I should get the oversized chair or the regular size. Which one did you get? It sucks not being able to actually go to the store to look so I never really know what I am in for until it arrives at my front door.

audrey said...

where r u? keep posting! i know i don't always leave a comment, but i'm always lookin' for a post : )

more pix, gorgeous!