Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I had my fingers crossed the whole time I was waiting for my results from this quiz saying "please say I'm not Bella, anyone but Bella" - I don't aspire to be someone who constantly needs to be rescued and taken care of. Alice is by far my favorite girl in the book. Now they just need to make a quiz "What Twilight Male Would You Date?" I'd keep my fingers crossed for Emmett!

7 comments:
Oh please, like you'd be Bella. You've got to be the least dependent, whinny person I know. Alice is probably the best person to be. Seriously, who would want to be Rosalie!
I am Esme!
I am esme, too!
This is cool! I am Esme. I am reading Eclipse right now, and will start Breaking Dawn soon.. SO exciting!
Still haven't read them, but I'm getting closer.
I'm Alice too! Didn't know you liked these books also...I randomly bought one at the airport and now I'm hooked!
I am Esme. I'm with you, I so wouldn't want to be Bella - I really didn't like her AT ALL!!! Ugh!
Post a Comment