THE STEELERS!
Oh, and LINDA for the hair clips and CARLY for the diaper wipes case and burp cloths.
Linda is a good friend of mine that moved away last year. She has a little girl just 1 week older then mine. I miss watching them grow and change together!
Carly is the sister-in-law of a good friend of mine, Libby, and I got the chance to meet her a few years ago when she was visiting. Libby won the only other giveaway I've ever done, maybe the two of you should start buying lotto tickets!
7 comments:
thanks melanie! that totally made my day. i checked your blog this morning and was not expecting to see my name as a winner. so fun!:) i don't think i have ever won anything before. seriously!:)
Cute new heading. Are pears the new apples/owls? Glad to hear there weren't too many riots after the game. Um, I have a LOT of pregnant friends and I really could have used that give away. Hook a sister up.
How about hooking up a cousin?? LOL. I love the background you have. It's different! Love it!
Yay!!! I wasn't expecting to be the winner either, but I'm so looking forward to putting the clips in Nat's hair. I feel so lucky, and it totally made my day!
I wish Aubs and Nat could play together again too. They were always so cute together.
No big surprise there!
Dang I missed your give away. Your stuff is so cute I wish I was more on the ball. Anywho, I really like your heading it reminds me of the freshness that comes with spring. I can only imagine that you are tired of the cold and hoping for warmer weather.
that is too funny! i can't believe she won- no fair!!
Post a Comment