We're going homeopathic around here. We need to cleanse our auras, detox our intestines, realign our chi's, remove all our metal tooth fillings, so on and so forth. So I've decided to use a more natural way of charting Aubrey's growth. The penguin. She is currently 5 inches taller then the average Gentoo penguin, so obviously, she is right on target for growth.(She is currently in the 95% for height and 25% for weight)
(Also, it's crazy how she's changed so much, but look at those eyes in each picture, they are so HER in each and every one!)

Lastly I wanted to clarify when I was talking about not spending time reading blogs that were just kid pictures I meant of complete strangers. I LOVE reading about my friends kids. But don't you think it'd be a bit weird if I subscribed to a stranger's blog just to oogle their kids? That's what I meant I don't do. So the complete strangers that I read are because their blog has something unique from them, like they live in some exciting/exotic place that I like hearing about, they are really talented funny writers, or they share lots of crafty ideas, or pretty photographs, or occasionally, just if they seem super cool, b/c then the middle schooler in me comes out and I want to be just like them. But I do love kid posts. Hello, have you seen MY blog?
8 comments:
Love the pics of Aubs. And I can't believe how much she's grown, especially compared to Natalie (who STILL weighs 18 lbs).
You need to get Aub a Steelers shirt. Our neighbors got ours for us, but I think there's a Steelers store on the strip or near the stadium that has a ton of stuff (so I've been told).
Anywho, I'm glad that you DO like to see posts of your friends kids. Keep the Aubs post coming too!
k good cause I refuse to stop posting pictures of my kids. the cuteness wont stop and I have to "journal" it. speaking of the cuteness..Aubs! girlfriend knows how to rock the shades.
So was the "homeopathy" comment serious or a joke? I have tons of friends down here that are hard core into all of that, and I just don't know where I stand on it. To get shots or not to get shots, that is the question. Anyway those pictures are so cute. Do you think she has your eyes or Zach's?
Haha - I was kidding about the homeopathic stuff. I hope no one thinks I'm serious about charting her growth with penguins! I think her eyes are 100% Zachs.
Cute pictures of Aubrey! Funny girl with those glasses on! Amazing how they change uh? Time just flies. Penguins.... LOL!
and we love pics of aubs!
Gotta love the TN aquarium. Although I think the nostril glasses are a bit weird. Cute, none the less, but still a bit weird. I think you should add the pic from a few posts ago where she's wearing your guccis.
I like the penguin shots (and I love that brown shirt on her.
Post a Comment