
Some of the cheapo art that I put together for the new bedroom and for our room. I took frames I already had and put scrapbook paper in the first and then pictures I took in the next 3. I have to do a plug for Costco. I printed the two 8X10s and one 11X14 there for around $6 or $7 dollars. I also called Ritz to price printing and it would have cost $24 there for the same 3.

So, needless to say, I'm pretty darn tired. And did I mention that Aubrey is still awake? It's 10:30 pm. She hasn't been going to bed until after 10 the last week and has only been napping about 45 minutes each day, if at all. I'm pretty sure a baby her age needs more sleep then that, but I'm 100% sure that I need her to sleep more then that. Let's hope it's a phase, because I have lots more to get done!
19 comments:
I (Zach, aka the garbage collector) have to tip my hat to Mel for an amazing remodel job with my office. My only regret, having not made our house this nice for the past 4 years. I'm a messy person and I don't know what I'd do without her. Luv ya Mel.
Zach
I'm amazed by your awesomeness. You're inspiring me to try to decorate. It just won't be as good as this. Guaranteed.
Looks Fantastic...wanna come do mine(:
sorry about all the deleted comments, I have computer issues
wow i'm super impressed! you are so creative! way to go! everything looks great! see you tonight :)
So cute! I can't wait to see it all in person! See you tonight. :)
I love remodels and yours is fantastic! I am impressed you were so patient to save money. I would tip my hat to you if I wore hats:)
I just read the comment you left me about Maeryn speaking. It gives me some comfort knowing I'm not the only one with a child who isn't a chatter box yet. I think I started to worry when a girl Maeryn's age was saying a bunch of words. I understand that every child develops differently and it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. I'm sure I will be wishing for the silent times when she does start speaking:)
Mel, you are amazing!! That bedroom looks so good, you should work for HGTV or something :) It seriously reminded of the show "Myles of style"! Anyhow, sorry about Aubrey not sleeping for a bit longer. Just hang in there. I'm dreading the day Camilla decides naps are not good for her. It'll come, with her being so curious, active, toddler-ish... When it happens, I'll have to rely on your wisdom :) Take care!
You did a great job. I hate having to change everything in our houses so others will buy them. I hate that I lived in ugliness for so long. Why didn't we fix things when we bought our homes?!!!
Great job Mel! I love what you've done. BTW did you end up going with Maria/Tim? Your house looks so cute, so I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. Good luck!
mel-your house looks amazing! i love it all! Will you come and decorate my future house? Great job sister! You need to help me decorate my boring apt. Your house looks so fancy. So cute!
Very impressive! I'm constantly amazed!
Mel you are amazing! The room looks great. I love the accents you made. You really do have a gift.
That is so awesome! You should be on one of those TLC show like Trading Spaces or something. It is cool to see that I have such talented friends. Have you seen Autumns scrap booking pages on her blog? There amazing. I wish you guys would rub off on me a little bit!
Very cute! (and that message from zach was cute) My favorite is probably the black table and the picture frame with the black and white floral paper. Very cute, its like watching designed to sell!
Wow that is amazing! you are so talented Melanie! If you need help with Aubs just call!
Post a Comment