
I took some pictures of my friend Megan's little girl. Isn't she beautiful? And I am coveting that pink flower headband. I am still bummed that my little girl learned to rip her headbands off so young!
We had a hard time getting a picture of her in her tutu because she was trying to eat it the whole time. I gave in with this picture, but I like it still. Imagine that instead of eating her skirt, she's being coy and sassily peeking out at us!
Again, pretend she's smelling the flower, not eating it!



6 comments:
oh my she is so dang cute! i really want to get haydens pics done and his face has healed pretty good! but i think i might wait and just have you do them at 6 months! what do you think? but those pictures of her are so adorable i might change my mind :)
You seriously can't move until I have a baby you can photograph! Can't you just stay for...
a couple more years?
Mel they are so darling. I have them posted on my blog too. You are so talented. Thank you again!!!
We need to get together again soon! Love ya
mealnie! i keep meaning to email you and tell you thank you so much for the burp clothes and wipes case! i was so excited when i got them in the mail! i LOVE THEM. you're the best!:)
yummy, yummy girl! love the pic with her "smelling" the rose. so sweet.
I can't wait for you to take pics of my baby. Too bad it is a boy and hence no accessories. Those bracelets and headbands are so cute!!
Post a Comment