All right, I guess Zach has sufficiently paid for his blog destruction. Let's get some pictures back on this thing.
Baby Girl S


The mom and dad came for these pictures and I LOVE the look of a daddy holding his baby.

I have a couple more baby shoots to post, but be warned, the pictures are really similar. I think I've exhausted the black sheet and camera set up, I need to branch out and mix things up a bit.
9 comments:
they are beautiful pictures! sweet little baby- I can't wait to see more of you pictures.
By the by, I love, LOVE, the pic in your header- maybe my favorite of all you pics so far!
Welcome back to blog world. You are really becoming a great photographer. Those pictures are excellent!
love your new header. seriously, where were you when i wrote my "need a new blog look" post??!!!??
also, darling pics of baby.
and lastly, poor zach. i forgive you, zach.
The new header is phenomenal! I love it! Great pics! Love the daddy one. :)
I have to say I'm glad there is some color back in your blog. I really like your header. How did you do the black smug marks on the edge of the photo? I've been trying to find out how to do it. Nice baby shots as well. Sounds like your work is in demand for good reason:)
What beautiful photos! You are a true artist.
Just wanted to say that I LOVE your new header! Very cute! and unique.
Your pictures are beautiful! You really are getting so good at photography, among other things.
cute stuff!!
Post a Comment