Today was 70 degrees. In March. Probably not that unusual for the swampy south, and although this has been the mildest winter I've experience in a 9 years, there's still something magical about that first warm balmy day after winter. I just love the yummy sunlight in this picture. It's hard to believe that just a month ago, Miss A was having some snow day fun in the exact same spot in front of our house.The scene one month ago....


The boogie board emerges again! Miss A loves it in the snow just as much as she loved it in the grass last summer. Being pulled by dad on snow day one (who had the day off because all schools were canceled, I LOVE that about the south!!)

And catching some air on snow day two!

Warming back up with some hot chocolate and a favorite blanket. I love those rosy red cheeks! One of these days I'm going to go through this blog and see what percentage of the posts have her ABC blanket somewhere in the picture. This blanket (made by Zach's grandma) hasn't left Miss A's side in well over a year and a half.


12 comments:
AH, I love her!! Such sweet pictures. I've always thought you should have a big old cheesy smile in every picture, but those pictures are perfect! I can't imagine that first picture her cheesy smile because it is perfect how it is. I think I'm going to need to start printing these out to show off of my adorable nieces!
Again, beautiful pics.
Love southern winters. I'm going to miss it next year!
Who knew a boogie board could be so multifunctional!!
A is getting to be so beautiful.
Please send some of that weather up here! I can't wait until spring finally hits here. We did have a short glimpse this past weekend, but it was not enough. I love all of the pictures, but my favorite is the last one. What a pretty princess!
we had a day in the 70s here yesterday too, and it felt a little balmy- yuck. I am not one usually to complain about 70 degree weather, but maybe I didn't have a cold enough winter to appreciate 70 degrees- it felt too hot. I am so in for it when I move to Alabama this summer.
I, too, love your pictures. That is a great picture of A getting some air.
I love your pictures! And you're right that sunshine is yummy!
How do you still have time to do photo with a newborn??!! You amaze me!
I am truly jealous of the weather!!!!! Cute pictures!!!! It was 20 degress when I ran this morning!
Looks like a lot of fun. I am also loving the spring weather here.
Awesome pictures!! And I thought we were lucky to barely see 60 degrees this week, 70 just seems unreal.
The boogie board reminded me of OBX. We're going again this year and I'm so sad you guys won't be there!!
She's growing up so much. I think that's what Winter does to kids. I love the colors in your pictures--so vibrant. And that picture of A flying on the boogie board is great. You caught some very sweet moments. You're so good at that!
I love the snow pictures! It looks like A was in heaven out in the snow!! By the way, I love the pictures below of your sweet baby with her daddy. So cute!
So, I seriously think Ellie's obsession with her blanket is getting worse. I use it in all my threats.
A is growing so fast. It makes me sad that our girls aren't having play dates together. . . being super sassy. (Ellie can be a serious sass mouth!)
I LOVE the colors against the white snow... so vibrant! Fun for all, although, I still hate the snow!
Post a Comment